Pricing for Homeowners
A subscription with Alabama Vacation Home Rentals allows you to list a property and pay one set price for unlimited bookings. There are no additional fees or commissions charged on any bookings generated from the website.
Get started for free so you can evaluate whether the site is right for you - No Credit Card Needed to build your listing
- Our Bronze annual subscription fee is $249 per vacation rental.
- Monthly plans available for $24.99/month per vacation rental, quantity discounts available
- We offer discounts on multiple properties.
- We now offer tiered pricing for owners with more than ten properties - please contact us .
- Want better rankings and more features? We now offer Gold and Silver upgrades at an affordable rate!
We now offer TWO different ways to subscribe!
- This is our traditional plan.
- See chart below for features and benefits of each plan.
- All listings under one subscription - all listings are due at the same time.
- You may combine Monthly and Annual plans, if desired - contact us for more information
- Pay as you go - No contracts, no minimum number of months
- All the same benefits as the Annual Bronze Level Plan
- Each listing is independent - you may add or remove listings at any time
- Convert to Annual Plan at any time
- Automatic payments - set it and forget it!
- Cancel at anytime (please notify us at least 7 days prior to your next month's bill)
- Rates are per listing (up to three listings using checkout page), contact us if you have more than three properties.
Rates (per listing):
- Bronze Plan - $249/year or $24.99/month
- Silver Plan* - $349/year
- Gold Plan* - $449/year
- Multiple property discounts available - contact us for details.
Ready to get started or to renew?
Which plan is best for you?
Prices and plans subject to change without notice.
Does advertising on ALAVHR really work? We have over 70 FIVE STAR Reviews from Owners who are so happy they joined our website - let us help more travelers find you!
We are also members of the Better Business Bureau along with the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber and Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce .