BOOK NOW FOR SPRING BEFORE RATES INCREASE!
10% Discount on 7 Nights
Must be 21 to book. No House Parties.
Special offer period: 04/01/2023 - 05/20/2023
The Tiny Turtle has been completely updated with new walls, flooring, cabinets, quartz countertops. The bathroom will have a tub/shower combo so it's kid friendly. Literally everything brand new!**
Be on the sugary white sand in under two minutes! Welcome to the "Tiny Turtle"! Our completely updated, pet-friendly 1 bedroom 1 bath condo is perfect for couples, small families, or a few friends. Feel at home in this super cute, beach themed condo that will give you all the comforts of home. Convenient to everything. Pack up your family and come visit the laid back friendly atmosphere of Gulf Shores. We have just about everything else you need.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Queen Sleeper sofa in living room
The Master bedroom features a Queen bed with a brand new gel memory foam mattress, high-end pillows, linens, and a smart tv. Comforters are washed after every stay! The bathroom has been newly remodeled with a beautiful tiled tub/shower combo with glass doors. We provide bath towels, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, and hand soap. 1 roll of toilet paper is including with your stay. Beach towels are also provided. A stackable washer and dryer is located in the bathroom including dryer sheets and laundry detergent.
The Living Room offers a queen sleeper sofa with upgraded mattress, a swivel chair, along with a smart TV offering satellite.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would need to cook a full meal or just a snack. Includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator, crock pot and coffee maker. Dish soap is including along with 1 roll of paper towels.
There is an association pool offering tables and lounge chairs, a picnic table, bike rack, and charcoal grill (towards the rear of the property). You may park only under the long building or any open spots. (DO NOT park under any cottages!)
As a local resident, we personally clean and maintain the unit and continually upgrade to make your trip one of affordable luxury.
THIS UNIT IS ON STILTS and on the first floor. THERE IS NO ELEVATOR. Please make sure that you are able to climb a flight of stairs before booking.
~ $300 DEPOSIT (Refundable)
~ $100 PET FEE REQUIRED if traveling with a pet
~ Photo ID required before check-in
~ Complex is ACROSS THE STREET from the beach.
~ Sorry, dogs are not allowed on Gulf Shores or Orange Beach beaches. Yeah, it's stupid law.
**SNOWBIRDS: You may book November thru February only at a monthly rate
*PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGH THIS SITE. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SPAM CALLS, I DO NOT ANSWER UNKNOWN PHONE NUMBERS.*
Our preferred guests are responsible and quiet. We have worked hard to provide a very nice, clean place for vacationers to enjoy. In return, we ask guests to be respectful and take care of our home. If your mama raised you right, we will get along just fine! A full list of house rules is included in the lease below and will also be provided before your trip. If there are any issues with your unit, please inform your host within 24 hours of check-in. If cancellation occurs, the refund will be minus credit card processing fees.
TENANT hereby agrees to rent the premises situated in Baldwin County, Alabama and located at Sea & Sun Condominiums, 1138 West Beach Boulevard Unit #105, Gulf Shores AL 36542.
Tenant must provide to landlord full disclosure of tenant's physical home address, driver's license, home phone number, cell phone number and email address before tenant is provided access to the unit. Tenant acknowledges and agrees that booking this unit and/or payment of monies (security deposits, rental fees, etc.) constitute lawful execution of this rental agreement even though actual handwritten signatures may be absent.
1. Term: The term of this rental is for nights specified at time of booking. Check in shall be at 3:00 p.m. on the first day of said rental. Check out shall be at 10:00 a.m. on the last day of said rental.
2. Security Deposit: Upon execution of this rental agreement, tenant will deposit with landlord the sum of Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00), which is to be held as collateral security and applied on any rent or any other charge that may remain due and owing at the expiration of this agreement, any extension thereof or holding over. Said deposit shall be applied on any damages to the premises caused by tenant, his family, invitees, employees, trades people or pets, or other expenses suffered by landlord as a result of a breach of any covenant of this rental agreement. Said monies will be refunded within ten days of guest check-out date if there are no physical damages to the unit or its contents or unit items missing. In the event that damage or missing items exceed the $300 security deposit, tenant agrees to compensate landlord for said sum within ten (10) days of notification by landlord of said damage.
3. Payment of Rent: Tenant agrees to pay 100% of the total due before check-in date.
4. Occupancy and Use: The premises are to be used only as a private residence for tenant (s). The premise shall be occupied by no more than 4 persons, including a max of 4 adults and/or 3 children. The premises shall not be used for any purpose other than a private residence without the prior written consent of landlord. Further, tenant agrees that said unit will be occupied by at least one adult at all times, and that said unit shall not be rented on behalf of minors and/or persons under the age of 21 years. Tenants discovered to be using the premises for house parties or other similarly described activities shall immediately forfeit their lease and all associated monies and must vacate immediately upon notification by Landlord.
5. Assignment of Agreement and Subletting: Tenant will not sublet the premises or any portion thereof, or assign this rental agreement without the prior written consent of Landlord.
6. Pet Fee: Tenant agrees that no pets will occupy condominium unit without prior permission of landlord. In the event tenant keeps a pet in the condominium unit, tenant agrees to pay a nonrefundable fee of $100.00. Further, tenant agrees to clean up any waste, excessive hair, or other messes left or caused by the pet in the condominium unit and/or the common grounds of the condominium complex. Pet fee does not cover damage to property caused by pet. Landlord is not responsible for infractions to other persons by pet (biting, aggression, damage to property, etc.) Tenant hereby agrees to hold landlord harmless from the same.
7. Cleaning Fee: Tenant agrees to pay the sum of $100.00 as a cleaning fee prior to the rental of this unit. Tenant is required to leave unit in reasonable order. Damages to unit or its contents are subject to the terms and conditions of paragraph three (3) (Security Deposit). A list of the check-out criteria is emailed to the tenant for tenant's review and is incorporated herein by reference. Observe the unit and make sure it is in reasonable order. Note that the total rental bill includes a charge to cover "normal" cleaning throughout the unit. While you are not expected to vacuum and mop, you are expected to leave kitchen appliances (i.e. oven and refrigerator), crockery, kitchen utensils, and bathroom appliances clean. If the unit is left in an unacceptable state, further monies may be retained from the Reservation/Damage Deposit.
a. Remove all trash and place inside the dumpster.
b. Wash and return dishes neatly to the cupboards where found.
c. DO NOT use metal utensils on the non-stick or ceramic cookware. Scratched cookware $25 minimum.
e. PLEASE NOTE - The stove top cooks very hot, and the cookware is designed for low temperature cooking. Use caution when cooking. Also, the blue melamine dinnerware is NOT microwaveable.
f. Leave the same linens that were here when you arrived. Do not leave wet towels on the bed or bedroom floor. Do not take towels, (except beach towels), sheets, blankets, or spreads to the beach. The parking lot pavement sealer leaves black stains on linens. DO NOT use any linens to remove the stains from your feet.
g. Remove NOTHING from the unit for any reason! The unit has been inventoried and photographed and is carefully checked after each departure. Break it or take it - you pay for its replacement.
h. Extra cleaning time due to cooking spills, food left in the refrigerator, spills or damage to the floors, furniture, etc.
i. This is a NO SMOKING unit. Any evidence of smoking will cost you the entire $300 deposit.
j. Enjoy the climate control, but on your way out, turn thermostat to 74 in warm months and 65 in cooler months. There is no need to have the air set to a colder temperature than outside. Push Nest thermostat to wake up, turn to choose temp, Push to set.
k. Make sure door is shut and locked everytime you leave. To lock door, press the bottom Ultratec button.
l. Parking: Tenant is authorized to the use one parking space underneath the long building or towards the rear of the property wherein said unit is located. DO NOT PARK UNDER ANY INDIVIDUAL COTTAGES. Tenant acknowledges that other unit owners have priority use and availability of parking spaces located beneath their respective units.
m. Default/Breach By Tenant: In the event of any default hereunder on the part of the tenant, his family, servant, guests, invitees, or should tenant, his family, servant, guests, invitees occupy the subject premises in violation of any local, state or federal law and/or in violation of the regulation or ordinance issued or promulgated by landlord or Sea & Sun Condominium Owner's Association, said event shall be considered a breach of this rental agreement and Landlord shall have the right to terminate this rental agreement by any and all methods allowed by law. Tenant's breach of the peace shall be an immediate cause for termination of the rental agreement and tenant agrees that he/she will forfeit all monies paid.
n. Jurisdiction & Venue: Tenant agrees that the laws of the state of Alabama shall apply, and tenant agrees and submits to the jurisdiction of Baldwin County, Alabama, as the proper venue for resolution of any disputes arising from this rental agreement. Tenant agrees, consents and stipulates that this rental agreement is deemed executed in the state of Alabama.
Booking this unit and/or payment of monies (deposits, rental fees, etc.) constitute lawful execution of this rental agreement even though actual handwritten signatures are absent.
Gulf Shores does not allow dogs on the beach.
The beach is directly across the street.
Our small unit is on the first floor. NO ELEVATOR. Stairs only.
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$100||One time|
|Lodging Tax||Required||15%||One time|
|Pet Fee||Optional / Seasonal||$100||One time|
|Rates Approximate! Submit Dates for Accurate Quot||Required||-||One time|
|Security/Damage Deposit||Info||$300||One time|
While road tripping with my family in 2018, one of our stops was in Gulf Shores. I fell in love as soon as I put my toes in the sugary white sands and heard my feet squeak when i walked. Within 6 months, our family decided to purchase a place for us and guests to enjoy. When I purchased my condo, I wanted to provide a clean, cozy home that welcomes pets as well. As your host, my goal is to provide a place you will want to come back to and visit year after year, not a cheap rental. I hope you come and stay with us and enjoy our little cottage as much as our family and our french bulldogs do. We look forward to accommodating you on your next beach vacation. Don't forget your furry friend!
We stayed in this cute condo for three weeks and that really wasn't long enough. The condo is small, but had everything you need and it was very clean. The kitchen is well stocked if you want to cook. It's just a five-minute drive from several restaurants.
The condo is a short walk from the beach in a quiet area with little traffic.
There 's a road behind the condo with a biking/ walking trail.
Laurel was quick to respond to emails and great to work with. We hope to book again next year.
Stayed November, 2020
Cute dog-friendly place conveniently located and Laura is very kind and responsive.
Stayed August, 2020
We had to re-book our gulf shores trip due to a last minute cancellation from our previous host. Laurel was kind, friendly, and informative and her home was exactly what we needed for our small family vacation during the pandemic. Conveniently located near all the fun stuff on the beaches and quiet condo area. Highly recommend this home for a gulf shores vacation.
Stayed August, 2020
This is a great place , laurel has everything you would need for your stay!! Clean, bed was good, internet was great, and even though it’s across from the beach, your right there very short walk!! We will stay here again.
Stayed August, 2020
Beautiful place. Excellent location. Host was fantastic.responsive. Overall wonderful experience. .
Stayed July, 2020
Everything about the place was excellent!
Stayed July, 2020
This is such a cute little beach getaway space!! Perfectly located close to food, shops and the beach!!
Stayed May, 2020
The room was perfect and was way better than we expected! Cannot recommend booking with Laurel enough!!!
Stayed May, 2020
A great place to stay
Stayed May, 2020
Great location, clean. We had everything we needed.
Stayed January, 2020