Make waves and take your family on an unforgettable beach getaway with Wharf 812! Enjoy the sun, sand and sparkling waters of Orange Beach while having fun at the Oasis water park! Perfect for a family vacation, this 2 bedroom sleeps up to 6 - so everyone can get in on the fun. Ready for an epic vacation? Let's go to Wharf 812!
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Sleeps 6
• Living Room has a flat screen television and a queen sofa sleeper.
• Private balconies
• Gas grill on the balcony
• Water view
• Seating for 6 at the dining table and 2 at the counter.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Wet bar
• Primary bedroom has a king bed.
• Primary bathroom has a jetted tub and tiled walk-in shower with a bench.
• Guest bedroom has a queen bed.
• Guest bathroom has a walk-in shower with bench.
• Washing machine and dryer in the condo.
• Oasis Water Park
• Wave pool
• Water activities
• Lazy River
• Ferris Wheel
• Movie Theater
• Walking distance to Amphitheater
• Parking garage
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Must be 25 years of age to rent.
• No Smoking
• No Pets
• Parking for 2 vehicles
This condo participates in our Fresh Bed Program which provides freshly laundered coverlets with each new arrival. These coverlets provide a lightweight and comfortable sleeping experience, no matter the season.
The Oasis Pool is conveniently located 0.42 miles from the condominiums.
The amenity cards located inside your condo are required for entry to the Oasis Pool and Grill areas. There will be a guard on duty from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Oasis Access Guidelines
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Conduct at the pools must be such as to furnish the greatest pleasure for the greatest number. The staff servicing the pool has complete authority to enforce all swimming pool regulations. The Cooperation of ALL members is required.
Except as set forth below The Oasis is not open to the public. All enterers must be accompanied by an owner guest or leaseholder. Owners guest and Renters must have appropriate entry system to be allowed in the Oasis area.
• Use of the pool facilities is at the swimmer’s own risk.
• Children under fourteen (14) years of age are permitted to use the pool facilities only if accompanied and supervised by an adult.
• No one under the age of thirteen (13) years of age is permitted to use the spa facilities at all.
• Saving of chairs or tubes for persons absent from the pool areas is not permitted.
• Tubes must be returned to the rack after each use.
• No oversized floats are allowed
• No boogie boards or large rafts allowed or Beach Balls allowed. It is a safety hazard
• No food or beverages may be brought into the pool area by Members or guests.
• Glass objects drinking glasses beverage coolers and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool areas.
• Any person having an apparent or known skin disease sore or inflamed eyes cough cold nasal or ear discharge or any other communicable disease shall be excluded from the pool area.
• Flotation devices are permitted for non-swimming children up to five (5) years of age. All non-swimming children must be accompanied in the water by their parent or adult guardian. Small toys such as balls water guns rings etc. may be permitted depending on the number of persons in the pool and the manner in which the toys are used.
• Children wearing diapers must wear rubber pans or swim diapers while in the pool.
• All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cutoffs dungarees and Bermuda’s are not considered appropriate swimwear.
• Running ball playing and noisy or hazardous activity is not permitted in the pool areas. Jumping diving pushing dunking dangerous games and climbing on rocks and/or trees are not permitted.
• The throwing of balls Frisbees wet clothes etc. is not permitted.
• Radios may only be used at a low volume or with earphones.
• All persons using the pool areas are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of trash food or cans etc.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Oasis area per the ABC Board. This is an entertainment district and fines can be delivered.
Persons entering the pool after closing time will be trespassing and subject to arrest.