We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Romeo's Breeze is a stunning two bedroom, three bath, brand new home in downtown Gulf Shores. These cottages are on stilts with beach access just across the street.
• Home allows one dog under 30 lbs. If you are bringing pets, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Access to balcony from living room and master bedroom. • Wood tile throughout unit. • Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and unique cabinetry, dining room has seating for six with four additional bar stools. • Washer and Dryer in unit.
• Living room has a sleeper sofa with a flat screen TV • Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 39" flat screen TV. • Second bedroom has two queen size beds with a 39" flat screen TV. • Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer • No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking under the house. • Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. *Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$169 - $414||$1,043 - $2,905||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Late Summer 10-Aug-2019 - 29-Aug-2019||$249||-||$2,345||-||2 Nights||-|
|Labor Day 30-Aug-2019 - 01-Sep-2019||$286||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Fall 02-Sep-2019 - 31-Oct-2019||$259||-||$1,673||-||2 Nights||-|
|Shrimp Festival 11-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019||$275||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Winter 01-Nov-2019 - 29-Feb-2020||$169||-||$1,043||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$145||One time|
|Limited Damage Waiver||Required||$59||One time|
|Lodging Tax||Required||13%||One time|
|Processing Fee||Required||$75||One time|
We loved staying at “our” cottage. We say “our” because it felt like our very own beach house. It was beautifully decorated and had tons of space. We have normally stayed in condos that are much much smaller. We won’t be doing that again. And, we had a great view of the Gulf as well and were on the beach in a matter of minutes. No waiting on elevators.
The biggest bonus for us was that they welcomed our furry child (dog), Bentley. All of us are looking forward to coming back next year.
Stayed April, 2019
We loved Romeo’s Breeze. It was the perfect size for our family of 6. The 3 full bathrooms made showering and getting ready so nice. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and pots and pans on the evenings we stayed in and cooked.
We loved the view of the Gulf from the deck. We also liked being within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. We will definitely be staying there on our next visit to Gulf Shores.
Stayed April, 2019