PLEASE NOTE OUR RECENT CHANGE: I have been self-managing our condos since 2010, but due to some family health issues plus my new job responsibilities, we decided it was time to turn the management over to a local rental company. Please go to BEACHBALL PROPERTIES FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY, INSTANT RATE QUOTES, BOOKING INFORMATION, ETC. https://beachballproperties.com/properties/phoenix-east-ii-404
Best Location on AL Coast, View of Gulf & Perdido Pass/Upgrades, Updated
You can "have it all" (location, upgrades, price) at "Orange Beach Retreat"! Find out why we have many return guests year after year to our condos:
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROPERTY?
1. THIS COMPLEX IS LOCATED AT THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION ON THE ENTIRE ALABAMA COAST WITH THE BEST VIEWS OF THE GULF & PERDIDO PASS. This unique location has DIRECT, south-facing gulf front views and is the closest Gulf Front condo complex to Perdido Pass (which is the entry point for all boats to enter the Gulf of Mexico from the back bays.) Our many returning guests love to relax on our balcony and watch all of the boats going in and out of the Gulf!
2. Fourth floor location if the perfect height to view the water over the sand dunes and palm trees.
3. Not your typical Phoenix condo; stands out with numerous upgrades. Major kitchen and bath improvements just completed in 2015, 2016, and 2017 (see description below).
4. Sleeps eight with 1 king, 2 queens, and 1 queen sleeper sofa.
5. This building is also unique because it is one of the few short-term rental buildings that is extremely low density, with only five units per floor. Many of the other buildings are "mega-sized" which means they are more crowded and much more noisy than our location.
6. Major pool renovation in 2018 with TWO outdoor pools. Our pool has zero entry and in-pool bench seating area. Our "sister complex" pool has a waterfall bridge. Both have designer, large paver pool deck with updated furniture, kid's splash pad, gazebo, grilling area, and tropical landscaping. Other amenities include Indoor pool, hot tub, fitness room, sauna, tennis, basketball, and racquetball.
7. Lots of great amenities (please see list below)
8. 3 HDTVs - 48' LED in living, 42' plasma in the master, 32' in second bedroom. Surround sound in living and master. Blu-ray and DVD players.
9. Free WiFi
10. We (owners) are locals, so we are able to frequently check the unit to keep it at a very high level for our guests. We are constantly updating the condo, as well as personally doing routine maintenance of our unit. Since we are in-town and very “hands-on” with the upkeep of our units, our guests can enjoy a very well-cared for place to relax on the beach.
BEST LOCATION AROUND!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION makes this complex the best in the area! This building is low density, direct gulf front and the closest beach condominiums to Alabama Point (all boat traffic has access to the Gulf from here) Relax and enjoy watching sailboats, power boats, charter boats, and sometimes even a 'pirate ship' glide in the glistening water. Fishermen also love this location because they can walk to the stone jetty and fish from the shore.
The beach here is also the most preferred in the area due to it being the widest from buildings to shoreline, so there is more than enough space for relaxing or playing. Chairs and umbrellas are available that can be rented for the day. After a day at the beach, premier shopping and dining opportunities abound, some within walking distance and many others within a very short drive. 'The Wharf' is a premier shopping and dining area that has everything from the big name amphitheater concerts to the huge signature Ferris wheel!
Even though our building has the advantage of low density, it has many amenities. TWO Outdoor Pools with Large Pool Decks for Lounging, Kids splash pad, Gazebo & Grilling Area, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Sauna, Tennis, Basketball, Racquetball, Beach Volleyball, Guard-at-Gate, Ample Parking Lot allows room for Boat/Jet Ski/Trailer Parking, Two Elevators, Large Lobby/Meeting Area with Big Screen TV, Two Elevators, On-Site Beach Chair Rental Service.
NOT THE TYPICAL UNIT!
UPGRADES GALORE make this an exceptional unit!
THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES HAVE RECENTLY BEEN COMPLETED: Unlike most of the other two bedroom units in this building, the kitchen cabinetry in this unit has been reconfigured to accommodate a stainless steel refrigerator which is full sized (versus the typical apartment sized). The refrigerator also features the elegant side by side design, with in-door icemaker dispenser. The living/dining/kitchen area has been updated with fresh colors and paint, new furniture, and area rug. The master bedroom has a new flat screen TV hanging above a new dresser. Both baths have new cabinetry, elegant stone quartz countertops, new cabinet pulls and faucets. The master has a double vanity with two undermounted sinks. The bathtub has been replaced and a new tile surround with designer mosaic accent has been added.
The kitchen has upgraded cabinetry with whimsical sea creature nickel door pulls and stone quartz counter tops accented with a designer tile backsplash. This elegant look is finished with all stainless steel appliances, which includes a glass cook top and full-sized refrigerator with in-door ice and water dispenser.
The flooring of the entire unit and the balcony is tastefully tiled with a large faux stone look. Heavy wood moldings and double paneled wood doors with nickel hardware immediately make the impression of a very stylish unit.
The updated furnishings and unique beach decor give the feeling of sand and sea throughout the unit, with designer colors and white wood plantation shutters. The newly furnished living area is very comfortable with a new 48' LED TV. There is also a Blu-ray DVD player, stereo receiver, and surround sound in-wall system to enjoy movies or music. The oversized coffee table is perfect for playing family games.
Large windows provide a great view of the beach and water from both the living area and the master bedroom. Entry to the balcony is possible from both rooms. The fourth floor balcony is the perfect vantage point for beach and pool viewing as well as possibly catching some of the 'free' outdoor entertainment from the hotel conference center next door, such as concerts or fireworks.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with new mattress and thick memory foam top and a 42' plasma flat screen TV. In wall speakers connect to the stereo system in the living area. The master bath has a large separate vanity area with two sinks, and the bath area has a large walk-in shower with bench. The bath has recently been remodeled with wood cabinetry and stone quartz counter tops, new sink and shower faucets.
The second bedroom has two queen beds with a 32' HDTV with DVD player, and a private bath. This bath has also been remodeled with wood cabinetry, stone quartz counter tops, and faucets; in addition, new tile tub/shower surround with mosaic inlay border.
Washer and dryer are in in the unit.
SUMMARY: Best Location on AL Coast, View of Gulf & added bonus of Great View of Perdido Pass. Relax on the balcony & watch the boats! Upgraded/Updated; Amenities Galore!
I HAVE BEEN SELF-MANAGING OUR CONDOS SINCE 2010, BUT DUE TO NEW JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, WE DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE. WE NOW HAVE A LOCAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, BEACHBALL PROPERTIES,MANAGING THIS UNIT, SO PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR INSTANT RATE QUOTES, BOOKING INFORMATION, ETC. https://beachballproperties.com/properties/phoenix-east-ii-404
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$129 - $449||-||-||1 Nights||-|
|Cleaning/Linen Fee||Required||$140||One time|
We loved our stay at this condo! It's a newly remodeled condo with an amazing view of the ocean. It's quiet and is in walking distance of some great restaurants. We would definitely go go back!!
Stayed September, 2016
Thanks for the fantastic review and so glad you got to enjoy our new remodel!
Condo was perfect for our family of 6. View was excellent, saw dolphins every day. The master bedroom mattress slept as good as our mattress at home. We loved that the second bedroom was separated from the master bedroom, as it gave our teenagers a space of their own. The only drawback was the weather, but the storms cleared out fairly quick most of the time. Would definitely stay here again!
Stayed August, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to write a good review. Sorry about the weather, but glad you got to see dolphins and great night's sleep! We hope to see you back again!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything was perfect from the express check-in and check-out to watching the 4th of July fireworks celebration on the beach right outside our condo. Everything is so close and convenient to this condo that we were very pleased. Thank you so much for the memories and we look forward to returning year after year.
Stayed June, 2016
Thanks for the wonderful review and so glad you got to enjoy the fireworks from the balcony!
We just returned home from our stay in Orange Beach. This unit is nicely decorated with many updates and upgrades. It is on the fourth floor, so it is not too high or too low. Perfect for people who prefer a lower floor. The best part of the condo is the balcony, it has amazing beach front views. We enjoyed watching boats go in and out of the bay through the Perdido Pass. We look forward to coming back next year!
Stayed June, 2016
Thanks for the great review! We look forward to having you stay with us next year!