Relax in this updated gulf front condo and have all the comforts you need or want. Enjoy the spectacular views including breathtaking sunrises and sunsets on the Gulf from the large curved completely private balcony. Dolphins can be seen most mornings and pelicans and cranes grace our piece of the sky view flying right by balcony with their morning catch.
Beautifully furnished penthouse unit! 2BR 2 BA with sleeper sofa will sleep 6. Condo is decorated with bright coral, yellow, aqua and green beachy fun furniture in the living room along with a new dining table and chairs. New prints and canvasses accent these pieces and make you feel you are truly at the beach. We are centrally located and a preferred condo on West Beach Blvd in Gulf Shores, AL and close to anything you might want to do at all the attractions and eateries. This area of West Beach is very popular but just enough west to be a little quieter. It is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the wondrous views the Gulf gives us!
New OWA Amusement Park now open and only minutes away!!
Start your mornings with coffee on our 350 sq feet balcony where you will be amazed at the sunrises and sunsets over one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. The master bedroom and living area both open on to this private balcony. We hope you choose our condo for making your family memories!!!
* Keyless entry with your own code for stay. Share with your guests and never have to worry about keys.
* Reserved parking space in covered area conveniently near elevator so you can enjoy your car being parked in the shade on those hot vacation days. Space is only feet to board
.* Large curved balcony with panoramic view of the gulf and sugar white sands.
* Walk to the Hangout, Bahama Bobs, The Beach House, Pink Pony. Janino Pizza, SOS seafood cooked or raw to go for you to cook, shopping, and other restaurants.
* Only steps to the sand! Uncrowded beach for this 83 unit condo building
* Upscale furnishings, 9ft ceilings and crown molding, granite countertops in kitchen
* Swim through indoor/outdoor heated pools (in cool weather), indoor and outdoor hot tubs, BBQ area, fitness room, sauna and steam room.
* Free Wi-Fi and cable with televisions in living area and both bedrooms with dvds
* Full size washer and dryer in a walk in laundry room with iron and ironing board
* High chair in unit
* Pier 33 Convenience store located across the street with most anything you might need
* Ike's Beach Rentals also across the street for loungers w/umbrellas for rent as well as kayaks, etc
* Bicycle racks and bike rental available.
* Two elevators for easy access to and from our floor with carts available to get your luggage, groceries etc to our door
* Card room/Conference room/Small Library with games and puzzles
* My personalized list of our favorite restaurants and activities we have discovered in our time in paradise!
* Near both Sportsplexes for baseball tournaments
* New OWA Amusement Park is about six miles away.
* Waterville water park, go kart park, mini golf just a couple of miles north
* Well known golf courses abound. Peninsula, Craft Farm, Kiva Dunes
* Gulf State Park with many walking and bike riding trails is nearby. Natural habitat.
Our condo has a fully stocked kitchen with everything you could need including microwave, toaster, blender, coffee pot and dishwasher. Our guests always comment on all the "gadgetry" they find to prepare any meals they want so as to dine in and relax.We have stocked cabinets with plenty of glasses, cups, silverware and pots and pans. Dining table seats four and three new bar stools complete the bar seating or enjoy your coffee on your private balcony. Relax in the living area with in comfy furniture, in recliner and with large flat screen tv.
Master bedroom also opens out onto the large balcony and has a king sized bed and private bath. Second bedroom has twin beds and adjoining bathroom.
There is plenty of entertainment for the whole family when not relaxing on the beach including the brand new huge OWA amusement park, a water park, putt putt golf, go carts and an arcade center, a zoo and of course several beautiful golf courses. Outlet mall shopping is nearby also. We also keep cards and puzzles to entertain.
We are also just minutes to the sportsplex for all the ball tournaments and series held in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach.
We want you to make yourself at home and enjoy your vacation and be sure to come back!
We will give you all the information we can to make your trip excellent. We are the owners of this condo and strive to provide a clean comfortable place to spend your vacation. I am available at all times by phone or text if you have any questions or problems.
Note: No pets allowed.
Must be over 25 years of age.
Rent to adults and families only. No student rentals.
|Zip Code: 76542|
|Nearest Airport||Pensacola||45 miles|
|Nearest Bar||Hangout||1 miles|
|Nearest Beach||Island Royale||100 feet|
|Nearest Ferry||Ft Morgan||22 miles|
|Nearest Golf||Peninsula||8 miles|
|Nearest Route/Highway||Hwy 59||1 miles|
This condo is ideal as to location-near all attractions, eateries, and shopping but just far enough west of the main area to be quieter. This is not a mega building which makes it easy to come and go quickly, get the elevator and our condo is quiet. There are only six units to a floor. You are only a few feet from the garage into the sand and close to the gulf. There is an indoor heated pool and an outdoor with indoor and outdoor hot tubs. We have a great fitness room with several pieces of equipment and treadmills overlooking the beach. When you are done, we have a sauna and steam room.
Pier 33 store is across the street and has most anything you might need!
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$99 - $395||-||-||1 Nights||-|
|06-Oct-2018 - 10-Oct-2018||$149||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|11-Oct-2018 - 15-Oct-2018||$229||-||-||-||1 Nights||-|
|16-Oct-2018 - 31-Oct-2018||$140||-||-||-||2 Nights||-|
|01-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018||$99||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|19-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018||$139||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|26-Nov-2018 - 31-Dec-2018||$109||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Music Fest! 15-May-2019 - 20-May-2019||$395||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Peak Season 01-Jun-2019 - 03-Aug-2019||$250||-||-||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Cleaning Fee/Parking||Required||$158.20||One time|
|Damage Deposit/ Refundable||Info||$200||One time|
|Lodging Tax||Required||13%||One time|
We got married in Gulf Shores and have always absolutely loved it so when we had the opportunity bought our very own place. But alas we had to come home and back to real life so we love sharing our home away from home with other lovers of the beach.
The view from this unit is spectacular. We enjoyed seeing the dolphins play, as well as the stingrays jumping. Very relaxing. Rhonda went above and beyond making sure reserving this unit and our stay was wonderful. Some of our favorite places to eat are...breakfast: The Ruby Slipper....lunch: Pink Pony, Sassy Bass....dinner: GT’s, The Oyster House. We also enjoyed Ft. Morgan, Ft. Barrancus, Aviation Museum-Blue Angels. We will definitely be back.
Stayed April, 2018
WE ENJOYED OUR STAY IN THIS CONDO FOR A LONG WEEKEND GETAWAY. EVERYTHING WAS JUST AS WE EXPECTED AND EVEN MORE. HOPE TO RETURN TO THIS CONDO ANOTHER TIME. RHONDA WAS VERY NICE TO WORK WITH ALSO.
Submitted to VRBO 5/28/18
Stayed May, 2018
This condo was amazing and had everything that you could ask for. It had everything you needed to stay for an extended time period and was decorated very nicely!
Submitted to VRBO 5/28/18
Stayed May, 2018
Loved this condo and working with Rhonda was such a pleasure. She was very responsive if we had any questions which was nice. The condo is on a really high floor which we always enjoy and it was nice to have the parking pass allowing us to park in a covered area out of the heat of the sun. It's well furnished and the kitchen is well stocked with pots, pans, crock pot, etc. The king size bed was comfy. The location is excellent. It's near shopping, restaurants, and the Hangout which is a fun place for kids and older adolescents. Would stay here again for sure. Submitted to VRBO 6/11/18
Stayed June, 2018