Recently renovated, Luna Rosa is a private, stand-alone home situated between Little Lagoon and the Gulf of Mexico with everything you need to enjoy all Gulf Shores has to offer! Direct access to freshly paved biking and walking paths, two fishing piers overlooking Little Lagoon, and just 325 steps from the sandy white beaches. Don't miss ending each day relaxing on the massive breezy porch or with a quick walk to the lagoon boardwalk to catch the amazing sunset.
- The main floor master bedroom has a king size bed with a spacious closet. You will also find a large private master bathroom. The master has its own TV and private balcony.
- The 2nd bedroom (upstairs) contains a queen size bed and TV.
- The 3rd bedroom (upstairs) contains a twin over full bunkbed and a twin bed and TV.
- The second full bath is located in the hall between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
- Parking for 2-3 cars under the home with 2 additional spots in the driveway.
- The home features an elevator/lift from the ground level to first floor, available by request only. The second story is accessible by stairs.
- Check-in after 4:00 P.M. Central Standard Time
- Check-out at 10:00 A.M. Central Standard Time
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$350 - $550||$2,475 - $3,300||-||3 Nights||-|
|Lodging Tax||Required||13%||One time|
Luna Rosa is the perfect getaway vacation spot for a girl's trip. Located within walking distance to the beach as well as all the fun must-see spots, it is the best location for time away to relax and rejuvenate. Luna Rosa has every amenity that you could ask for and then some; from enjoying an evening beverage out on the front steps, to board games for when the weather keeps you inside. The owners were so easy to work with and the place was sparkling clean. This is such a fun, relaxing location and we can't wait to book another stay at Luna Rosa soon!
Thank you for making our annual girl's trip a HUGE success.
Stayed April, 2022