We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Coastal Breeze is a BRAND NEW two bedroom three bathroom Cottage located in the heart of Gulf Shores at Eastside Cottages. This property is located a block from the Gulf of Mexico and has deeded beach access. Coastal Breeze is the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach or shopping and has four balconies!! Two overlook the pool and beach and two that have views of lake Shelby and the Gulf State Park.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and overlooks the pool and the beach • Durable vinyl flooring throughout • Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. The dining room table seats six with two additional bar stools. • Full size washer and dryer upstairs
• Living room has sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD • Master bedroom has a Queen size bed with a flat screen TV and access to an upstairs balcony that overlooks the Pool and the beach. • Master bathroom has a stand-up shower • Second bedroom has a King size bed and flat screen TV. • There is also a set of twin sized bunk beds upstairs, each with their own flat screen TV. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• Amenities Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. *Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$111 - $405||$707 - $2,352||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Summer 20-May-2019 - 21-Jun-2019||$299||-||$1,953||-||3 Nights||-|
|Peak Summer 22-Jun-2019 - 09-Aug-2019||$316||-||$2,072||-||3 Nights||-|
|4th of July 29-Jun-2019 - 05-Jul-2019||$336||-||$2,352||-||3 Nights||-|
|Late Summer 10-Aug-2019 - 29-Aug-2019||$210||-||$1,330||-||2 Nights||-|
|Labor Day 30-Aug-2019 - 01-Sep-2019||$290||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Fall 02-Sep-2019 - 31-Oct-2019||$150||-||$910||-||2 Nights||-|
|Shrimp Festival 11-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019||$146||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Winter 01-Nov-2019 - 29-Feb-2020||$111||-||$707||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$145||One time|
|Limited Damage Waiver||Required||$59||One time|
|Lodging Tax||Required||13%||One time|
|Processing Fee||Required||$75||One time|
We certainly made the right decision when we rented this unit. Our original rental for this winter was in Mexico Beach but Hurricane Michael had other ideas. This unit is beautiful. All the furnishings are top rate. There are 4 balconies so you can enjoy sun or shade anytime you desire. The pool looked inviting but we did not use it. The beach can be seen from the front balcony and is a short walk away. So many restaurants and shops to walk to and the Gulf Shores State Park has over 20 miles of biking trails. I-trip people were great to work with. We will be back.
Stayed January, 2019