We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below. Blue Paradise is a BRAND NEW two bedroom, two and a half bath cottage located directly across the street from the beach. This unit is one of 16 other units at an adorable complex named The Cottages at Lagoon Pass.
Blue Paradise is unit P. There is deeded beach access directly across from the complex so walking to the beach is very convenient.
• Access to balcony from the dining room • Durable vinyl flooring throughout • Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need including a Keurig. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools. • Stackable washer and dryer
• Living room has sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD • Half bath available down stairs - the two full bathrooms are upstairs • Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD • Master bathroom has a stand-up shower • Second bedroom has two twin beds and flat screen TV
• Wireless internet access is provided. • Complex is located on the Lagoon with pier and dock • Boat slips available first come first serve
• Amenities Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Boat trailer parking available, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite or Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer • No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed • Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. *Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$160 - $396||$980 - $2,632||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Late Summer 10-Aug-2019 - 29-Aug-2019||$295||-||$1,925||-||2 Nights||-|
|Labor Day 30-Aug-2019 - 01-Sep-2019||$315||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Fall 02-Sep-2019 - 31-Oct-2019||$255||-||$1,645||-||2 Nights||-|
|Shrimp Festival 11-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019||$265||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Winter 01-Nov-2019 - 29-Feb-2020||$160||-||$980||$1,500||2 Nights||-|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$145||One time|
|Limited Damage Waiver||Required||$59||One time|
|Lodging Tax||Required||13%||One time|
|Processing Fee||Required||$75||One time|
Other than the high winds we had a blast
Stayed April, 2019
Very nice accommodations. Everything worked perfectly. Fast WIFi and great cooking kitchen.
Stayed March, 2019
House is great, perfect location - steps away from the Gulf. Loved the pool and swing next to the bay.
Stayed March, 2019
Great location near the beach.Nicely furnished and decorated.
Stayed November, 2018
The cottage was very nice and spacious. The decor was modern and cozy. The walk to the beach is very short just across the street. The kitchen had everything we needed.this area of the beach wasn’t crowded at all. Close to lots of dining and shops but far enough away it was quiet. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute. We will stay here again.
Stayed October, 2018
The name, Blue Paradise was perfect.
The ocean just a few steps away to our front, and the bay a few steps to our back.
This cottage was on the front corner where we could sit out on the deck comfortably and see sections of the gulf. The steps into the condo was a bit of a workout, but it was so worth it.
The decor was bright, clean, and new.
We would most definitely stay here again.
Stayed October, 2018
Loved our stay here. On a quieter section of the beach. Worked well for our family with small children.
Stayed September, 2018
We loved loved loved this house. It was a quick few minute walk to the beach, perfect location. House was super clean and roomy for a family of 4. Also a nice bonus was in the car port there was a shower to hose off all that sand! We will be back!
Stayed July, 2018
The condo was beautiful! Everyone from ages 11-52 had so much fun! We are definitely returning!!! One of the best vacations!! Thanks!
Stayed June, 2018
House was gorgeous. Had no issues at all. Beach was perfect and the pool is great for people with small children. There is a whole section 6 inches deep.
Stayed May, 2018