We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
This cottage is a five bedroom, four bathroom two-story home located in The Beach Club Resort. This property truly has it all! You have access to all the amenities that the Beach Club has to offer and you also have the privacy and convenience of being in a home. Just a short walk or Trolley ride to the beach and all the activities the resort has to offer.
You can shop Village mercantile, enjoy an informal meal at the Village Hideaway, or visit the food trucks on the Village lawn. Of course everyone will enjoy the Village Creamery. There is something for the whole family to enjoy!
This luxurious home is located on the lake and offers you your own hot tub and BBQ grill area on the lake front patio. The patio is the perfect place to unwind after an eventful day at the beach and can be accessed from the Living room and the Master bedroom.
• Fully-equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless-steel appliances, wine chiller and much more! • Full size Washer and Dryer located down stairs • Living room and dining area is open and very spacious. The whole family will enjoy the large 65 inch smart TV with cable and streaming provided.
• Master suite has a king size bed with a flat screen TV and an adjoining bathroom with a large walk-in closet, double vanities, jacuzzi tub and separate glassed walk-in shower. • Second Bedroom has a Full size bed with a flat screen TV • Third Bedroom has a Full size bed with a flat screen TV • Fourth Bedroom (located upstairs) has a Full size bed with a flat screen TV and a adjoining bathroom. • Fifth Bedroom (also located upstairs) has a Full size bed with a flat screen TV and a adjoining bathroom.
• Cable and Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill Area, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Giant Chess, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Store, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Private Hot Tub, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer • Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
**There is a $48/day/unit fee (up to $252 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• For the children in your group, there is a selection of games available
• Maximum of three cars allowed. • Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. *Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Our family thoroughly enjoyed this vacation and everything that the location and cottage had to offer! The cottage was beautifully decorated and the atmosphere very relaxing. The beds and pillows were so comfortable, everyone slept great and we miss them already. Everyone had their own space which was nice. The house was kept up well with minor maintenance issues such as a bathroom door that wouldn’t close all the way, but it was in a private room so it didn’t matter to us. The staff at the club were so friendly and helpful and I felt my family was safe with the security 24/7...so I would highly recommend to families with kids especially. The location in the club resort was perfect, we had a great view of a small pond in the back which made it feel more private. We would rent again!
Stayed March, 2019
My family loved the place but the check out was horrible!!!! As much money as we were charged our check out time should've been at least 1:00pm
Stayed March, 2019