We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Ashore Thing is a beautiful three bedroom, four full bath, brand new home directly across the street from the beach! This property has deeded beach access 150' from this complex and has convenient access by stoplight just steps away! The home is located in The Cottages of Romeo II, a brand new community located in the heart of Gulf Shores.
• Access to balcony from living room and dining room • Tile in living areas and carpet in the bedrooms • Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and unique cabinetry, dining room has seating for six with four additional bar stools. • Full size washer and dryer in unit located on the first floor
• Living room has a sectional couch with a flat screen TV • Master bedroom has a King size bed with a flat screen TV • Second bedroom has two full size beds with a flat screen TV • Third bedroom has two full size beds with a flat screen TV • Twin bunk beds in the upstairs alcove
• Wireless internet access is provided. • Amenities include Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer • No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out!
• Maximum of four cars allowed to park under the home.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING on property!!! • Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. *Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
The home was incredible, litterally a 3 min walk from the beach. The view was amazing, sooo many attractions! The host was amazing! Even offered us a great deal as we asked to stay another night
Stayed March, 2019
Ashore Thing was perfect for out trip. We took 10 seniors for Spring Break and they had a blast. They were able to walk to the beach, The Hangout and so many delicious restaurants. The deck was a perfect addition to the living space. I loved that it was a corner lot. They are already planning a summer trip back here!
Stayed March, 2019